Vacancy process technician – East and West Flanders
Azulatis is the market leader in Flanders in water-on-demand projects. We are always looking for motivated colleagues who want to be part of our team to achieve further growth.
Do you have a fascination with technology, automation and advanced processes? Would you like to do your part in sustainable water projects with a team of cool colleagues? Then you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Duties and responsibilities
As a process technician, you will follow up closely on some of our industrial water-on-demand installations. On-site you will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance, monitoring and adjusting processes, ordering chemicals, preventive and curative maintenance. You will also perform a wide range of technical assignments related to electricity, mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics in our production facilities.
At Azulatis, you will have the opportunity to leave from home each day in your company vehicle in the direction of the client and there is an opportunity for sliding working hours. We are looking for enthusiastic technicians with an eye for detail who can function both independently and as part of a team.
We are currently looking for technicians for the region:
- You obtained a technical secondary education diploma or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a knowledge of electricity, mechanics and automation, internal further training is possible.
- You are sociable and it does not deter you from exchanging experiences with colleagues from your team.
- Administrative tasks are not a problem for you and you are fluent with the PC.
- You have an eye for detail and make suggestions for improvement where necessary.
- Opportunity to participate in foreign assignments on a voluntary basis.
- You are willing to work a standby shift for about 8 weeks a year.
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense high growth company. We offer you a responsible position within an exciting b2b environment with a diverse range of projects. In return for your talents and commitment, we offer you:
- An open-ended contract with accompanying attractive salary.
- Basic package of 32+3 days leave, supplemented by an additional day of vacation for each watch shift worked.
- No collective leave policy allowing vacation days to be taken on a staggered basis.
- Possibility of sliding hours, working hours start/stop from home.
- Meal and eco vouchers per day worked.
- A package of fringe benefits, including group, and hospitalization insurance.
- A private company vehicle, fuel card, with possibility of private use.
- Laptop and smartphone.
Is your interest piqued, or did you have any questions regarding this job opening?
Then do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter or contact Louise-Marie De Brauwer, HR Business Partner, with no obligation, at 0471430506 or via email address
Louise-Marie De Brauwer