Vacancy automation engineer
Azulatis is the market leader in Flanders in water-on-demand projects. We are always looking for motivated colleagues who want to be part of our team to achieve further growth.
Do you have a fascination with technology, automation and advanced processes? Would you like to do your part in sustainable water projects with a team of cool colleagues? Then you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Duties and responsibilities
As a PLC programmer, you will be responsible for the design and programming of Azulatis software. You will then be responsible for follow-up, testing and start-up of various projects. You program both new and existing installations where you also perform optimizations.
We are currently looking for an automation engineer for the region:
- You have at least a bachelor degree in electromechanics ideally with a major in automation
- You have knowledge of PLC program code language
- You have a good knowledge of electricity, pneumatics and automation
- Several years of experience as an automation engineer/ PLC programmer is a plus
- You are sociable and can easily exchange information with colleagues
- You have an eye for detail and make suggestions for improvement where necessary
- You are customer friendly and inform the customer in case of questions
- You are willing to perform guard duty several times a year
You will join a warm, collegial and no-nonsense high growth company. We offer you a responsible position within an exciting b2b environment with a diverse range of projects.
In return for your talents and commitment, we offer you:
- An open-ended contract with accompanying attractive salary
- Possibility of sliding hours and work from home
- Meal and eco vouchers per day worked
- A package of fringe benefits, including group, and hospitalization insurance
- A private company vehicle, fuel card, laptop and smartphone
- A financial extra per guard shift worked
Is your interest piqued, or did you have any questions regarding this job opening?
Then do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter or contact Louise-Marie De Brauwer, HR Business Partner, with no obligation, at 0471430506 or via email address
Louise-Marie De Brauwer