Do you like nothing better than thinking with the customer and have an affinity for water technology? Is circular thinking in your genes? Then read on quickly to discover what Azulatis can do for you.
Azulatis is a young company with already the necessary maturity and stability to further expand its activities in Flanders and beyond. Azulatis is a market leader in the design, construction and operation of industrial water and wastewater treatment plants in Flanders. To do this in a sustainable and qualitative way, we can count on a team of more than 30 motivated employees.
In addition to being a growing company, Azulatis is also in the growing market of sustainable – increasingly circular – industrial water systems. By working at Azulatis, you can have a positive impact on the environment in Flanders and neighboring countries.
As Sales manager, you will be a crucial key figure within Azulatis. You will join a close-knit team where you will work closely with various colleagues.
Due to the rapid growth of Azulatis, we are currently looking for multiple Sales managers, Proposal engineers, (junior) Sales engineers and Process/Water technologists.
On a daily basis, you will be in contact with large industrial customers and review with them how they can make their water use more sustainable. You are the overall point of contact for both potential and existing sides. You will translate customer needs into a business case and provide a total service from A to Z.
As Sales manager, your responsibilities include:
Performing commercial assignments at home and abroad.
- You anchor existing customers and expand the existing portfolio.
- You will identify potential customers and products through various prospecting assignments.
- You will prepare technical commercial quotations with support from colleagues in process, project and execution. You follow up on these in order to finalize the contract and then build a long-term relationship with the client.
- You will provide commercial aftercare and seek expansion with existing customers.
- You will participate in domestic and foreign trade fairs and be jointly responsible for organizing and staffing your own exhibition stands.
Providing policy input from your work domain.
- You will provide input to the CEO in making strategic choices and in preparing the business plan and annual objectives.
- Based on national and international events, you will suggest potential opportunities for service delivery.
- You will help develop the marketing plan (for domestic and foreign markets) and convert it into actions and contracts.
- You hold a relevant master’s degree. Experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You have a passion for water or know the industrial water-on-demand market. In addition, knowledge around wastewater treatment is a plus.
- You are solution-oriented and primarily look for win-win situations.
- You have a commercial flair and know how to convince like no other. You also put the customer’s needs first and go to great lengths to meet them.
- You feel like a fish out of water when it comes to analyzing cases, making connections and identifying causes.
- You dare to take initiative and think creatively, this in function of both your own growth/development and that of Azulatis.
- On the one hand you can work smoothly in an autonomous role, on the other hand you are also a team player, putting joint results first.
- Do you possess a VCA certificate? Top! Don’t you have this? No problem as long as you are willing to achieve it.
- You speak perfect Dutch and professional English. In addition, a good command of French is a great asset.
- Microsoft office has no secrets for you.
- At Azulatis, you will join a family environment with a hands on mentality. Your colleagues will gladly welcome you with open arms!
- Your own input is more than valued and you are given every confidence to make your mark on your job.
- For this position, we offer you an open-ended contract with accompanying fringe benefits, such as: meal vouchers of €8, eco vouchers, , group and hospitalization insurance, company car (electric or hybrid), fuel card, laptop, smartphone, collective bonus system according to CAO 90…
- You will work in a flexible hourly schedule, where you are manager of your own schedule. Along with this, you will also receive a total of 35 days of leave.
- Azulatis offers the ability to telecommute in its various offices or from home.
- You will also have ample training opportunities to further develop and grow yourself.
- This very challenging and varied job naturally comes with more than competitive pay.
Is your interest piqued, or do you have any questions about this job opening ? Then do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter or contact Frank De Poortere, CEO, without obligation, at 0497 05 03 77 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on terms and conditions of employment, please email email@example.com.